The Endocrine Core Laboratory is a fully accredited, CLIA approved, endocrine testing facility funded by the Meharry Medical College Clinical Research Center, U54 Reproductive Health Grants, and institutional resources. The Endocrine Core Lab performs a comprehensive list of routine and specialized endocrine tests on blood samples for government funded investigators... A full staff of board certified clinical endocrinologists and clinical scientists are available for consultation and interpretation of test results.
"* The Wizard is the latest and most advanced gamma counter.
* The Wizard can operate as automatic standalone CPM, or it can be used to do extensive data evaluation with its own internal RiaCalc WIZ program or it can be linked up to an external PC and use the power of a MultiCalc program."
"* Moderate complexity automated instrument that has expandable test menu
* Using chemiluminescence reagents
* Has programmed standard curve set in each kit
* Reagents/assay kit are specific to each kit lot
* Kit adjustments needed every two weeks"
Assays for the following hormones:
Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)
Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
17 α- OH Progesterone